SPORT AUDIO SUNGLASSES
BOSE OPEN EAR AUDIO™
APPLE AIRPLAY 2
Two specially designed Bose speakers
Lightweight, aerodynamic nylon frame
Soft, silicone nose pads (3 options in box)
Polycarbonate Mirrored Black polarized lenses (12% VLT | 99% UVA/B)
Advanced dual-microphone array for calls
They wouldn’t be performance sunglasses if they didn’t stay put. That’s why we precision engineered Bose Frames Tempo to feel like they’re a part of you, from the soft, silicone nose pads to the flexible temple grips to the custom spring hinges that hold just tight enough to stay secure and just light enough to stay forgotten. Because on the 15th kilometer, all you should feel is your runner’s high, not your sunglasses.
Blood, sweat, and
On the path to perfection, you face it all. Your sunglasses do, too. That’s why these IPX4 water-resistant sport sunglasses were designed to survive the elements. The polycarbonate polarized lenses are scratch- and shatter-resistant. The TR-90 nylon frame is rugged and durable. And a specially designed acoustic mesh in the ports helps keep out water and debris.
Nothing in or on your ears
That’s the difference. It’s a revolutionary Open Ear Audio™ experience that frees you from headphones so you can stay aware of your surroundings — traffic, pedestrians, whatever you run up against when exercising outside. And when you need more motivation, just turn it up. With specially designed Bose speakers, one embedded in each temple, Bose Frames Tempo play louder and deeper than all other audio sunglasses so you can feel the music, and the endorphins, even over the rush of the wind when cycling at speeds of 25 mph.
Switch lenses. In seconds.
Interchangeable sport lenses make Bose Frames Tempo multi-sport ready. Swap lenses in seconds to match your current terrain and lighting conditions.
Medium-light lenses ideal for road running and cycling, helps reduce eye strain and fatigue caused by bright light and glare on the open road.20%VLT
Medium- to low-light lenses designed for the filtered light of shaded trails. Sharpen details in uneven terrain while reducing bright light. Ideal for trail running and mountain biking.26%VLT
BOSE WEBSITE EXCLUSIVE
Low-light lenses, ideal for evening or early morning training, helps brighten trails and enhance visibility in dark, cloudy, or foggy environments.
Looking for everyday style?
Performance doesn’t stop after the race. Neither does your wardrobe. Shop our latest fashion styles for more ways to add sound to your style. These luxe silhouettes flaunt polarized lenses and premium craftsmanship, while Bose Open Ear Audio™ technology produces sound you’d never expect from sunglasses.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Bose Frames Tempo
- Mirrored Black polarized lenses
- Ballistic-nylon case
- USB-C charging cable
- 3 nose pad options
- Cleaning cloth
- Frames Tempo: 65 mm x 17 mm x 136 mm (Lens width – Distance between lenses – Temple length)
- Weight: 1.76 oz
- Carrying case:6.25 in L x 3.03 in W x 2.24 in H
- Frames: TR-90 nylon with IPX4 water resistant rating
- Lenses: Shatter- and scratch-resistant premium plastic
- Carrying case: Ballistic-nylon protective case with soft fabric lining
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours
- Battery charging time: Up to 1 hour
- Battery charge method: USB-C charging cable
- 2 total beam-forming microphones
- Bluetooth range: 30 ft (9 m)
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- USB-C charging cable
- Touch: Volume, your native voice assistant
- Motion sensor: Flip-to-off
- Button: Play/pause, skip forward, skip backward, accept/end a phone call, decline a phone call, Bluetooth, power off
- Bose Music app
- OD852489, OD852491, 838211-0010A